Monday, March 16, 2009

LRJ #1 For As You LIke it.

Hey this is orlando son of Sir Rowland, younger brother of Oliver, who to me is very strict. Good thing I had him in a choke hold the other day for threatening me. Duke Frederick had me to challenge this wrestler guy names Charles,. The Duke had the match held in The Forest of Arden, couldn't he had picked it somewhere better , even though the forest is enchanted, a public place would have been better. All Duke Frederick wanted to see was a good wrestling match, so they had me challenging Charles, my intention was to  beat him, even though his size was big! I still had that as my goal to beat him, and yet so I did, even though Duke Frederick didn't think I was such a great honor, just because I was one of the sons of Sir Rowland, he said if only I were another man’s child. After the match I meet this very sweet girl, who gave me a chain from her neck, she had given me “What passion hangs, these weights upon my tongue? I cannot speak to her, yet she used conference.” (1.2.258-259) I think I'm in love. Me and my oloder brother don’t get along well he feels he should be in charge since my Father isn't here, but all I want is to know how to be a gentle man.

No comments: