Monday, March 16, 2009

LRJ#4 For As You Like It

So I'm now calling Ganymede Rosalind,he has to believe that I love her, so anything to do with her, to prove my love for her is anything ill do to prove it, I'm still in the enchanted forest, where magic comes to life and I’ll be happy if love is magic. Ganymede is testing. me, to see if my love is loyal enough for Rosalind, I’m going to prove him wrong “I would not have my right Rosalind of this mind for I Protest her frown might kill me” (4.1.115-116.Shakespeare) I swear that if I ever were to see my dear Rosalind be sad, I would die. I’m going to really show Ganymede how much I feel for Rosalind, he plans to marry us, me and ganymede but only for my dear Rosalind. If only I didn't have the dinner with the duke I could have shown Ganymede how much I really felt, but until the next time, ill try to not be as slow as a Snail. To me Ganymede sis just a man who I look to as Rosalind, but when I finally get to see her I will act my words as I did to ganymede,  and Aliena will marry us “will you Orlando have to wife this Rosalind?” (4.1.136.Shakespeare).

No comments: