Monday, March 16, 2009

LRJ#3 For As You Like It

 Now I don’t know what is going on with me, I think I have fallen in love with Rosalind, I’m a fool in love, “O Rosalind, these tress shall be my books and in their barks my thoughts I’ll character” (3.2.6-8. Shakespeare) I want to show her how much I feel for her, but to myself I'm crazy and I don't know who I am. Now I’m going to go write her name and show her how much I feel for her, on barks trees. Write poems express my feelings. I plan to make Rosalind notice how much I feel for her, even Ganymede can help me out with this, Ganymede told me to call him Rosalind, I love her so much and ill do what ever to prove my love for her. ”Just as high as my heart!” (3.2.275. Shakespeare) she is as high as my heart, she is Shakespeare what drives me to write poems on the barks of trees.

No comments: